Dreams on LSD

Posted by RuZen Chung On 3:46 AM




I'm walking through a golden forest with cute furry jungle creatures frolicking about my feet. Chipmunks, raccoons, badgers, snakes ( o.o ), hamsters etc. In lil squeaky voices they announce "Come Zenny! Come experience the wonders of the forest together with us!" They proceed to carry me on their tiny paws towards a shining light in the middle of the forest, singing songs along the way. 

Cute furry animals.



Eventually we reach a clearing. I look around and the cute furry jungle creatures are gone. Instead, there are things (?) lying on the grass and rolling about. A dodo bird, Sasquatch/Bigfoot, Super Mario and 2 jelly blobs. Suddenly the sky turns dark and a volcano erupts in the distance. The lava spews forth from the volcano and in an instant it is burning everything in our sight. The dodo bird makes a weird clucking noise and suddenly transforms into a pterodactyl and takes all of us onto it's back and takes us into the skies. 

The jelly blobs (minus the jar)

Sasquatch


Instantly the world is upside down so that the sky is the ground and the ground is the sky. Super Mario shouts (with this accent ROFL) "Don't worry, Mario is here!" and begins jumping around and hitting bricks with his head and coins start falling from the sky(ground?) and suddenly the world is upright again WTF? Bigfoot/Sasquatch then proceeds to act like King Kong and climbs a nearby tree carrying the two jelly blobs and Super Mario (the dodo bird flew away).

And suddenly i'm in my room again. I look around for awhile, and my phone rings. I answer, and guess what, its Miss HanieHidayah. She asks me how am i doing and i'm like wtf, i just saw you a few hours ago. She then tells me that she has migrated to Australia alone and has found a new boyfriend and has plans to start a family (SUPER IMBA WTF!). Before i can say anything she hangs up and i'm stun cock for a few moments then decide to fly to Australia to see her and try to talk her out of it. 

The next thing i know, i feel the blankets being thrown off me and i can hear my mom's voice shouting "Eh sau mung kai! Wake up lar! 2pm already la sozhai!"




..............






Well i'm sure there was more but that's all i could remember. Man i love these kinda dreams.

What was your weirdest dream?


4 Response to "Dreams on LSD"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    cant believe i had to go thru these many gay pictures.. wow zenny and the zen, sounds more like pussy and the puss right ?

     

  2. HanieHyde Said,

    oh well anonymous, I think you're more pussified by not putting your name and hide behind "anonymous". ball-less cow.

    if it makes your eyes bleed don't la fucking read, turd.

     

  3. Dila Ariff Said,

    haha Zen, damn random post kan? haha I like lol. go put the 'Like' button for me to click! X)

     

  4. chukulat Said,

    No one asked you to read or go through the blog pun. Don't like don't read la.

    I agree with Hanie about the ball-less thing HAHAHA